Friday, April 19, 2013

STARTING A PROJECT

     Since starting this new job about two months ago now, I find myself having more time to work on my creative/artistic photography.
     For a long time now I've wanted to do a Photo a Day project, but I could decide what to focus on -- the city I was living in, a landmark, a person. Finally, I looked at my summer schedule and a vacation we have planned would take me away from Rhinelander for a week in July -- so that photo a day idea was out the door already.
     After some more thinking, I decided that I would just to a Photo a Day of whatever things/activities I was doing in a day -- whether it be walking, driving to work, at work, at home. All of my photos will be taken with my new Nokia phone and taken in black and white.
     So far I'm having a blast with this project just five days in. I'm trying to capture images of everyday items, but from different viewpoints and even close-up.
     I know it'll be a challenge to do this everyday for the next year, but it's something that'll keep me busy and hopefully I'll learn from it as well.
    Here are the first five days. Soon they'll be updated on my website at corydellenbach.wix.com/photo every day.

Day 1 (4/14) = Icy windows on a house
Day 2 (4/15) = Icicles hang from a door overhang
Day 3 (4/16) = A tree casts a long shadow in the afternoon sun
Day 4 (4/17) = A leaf makes an imprint in the melting snow
Day 5 (4/18) = Rain drops gather on a car
Day 6 (4/19) = Bowl of fruit

    Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment