Saturday, April 20, 2013

SEARCHING FOR PHOTOS

     Sometimes finding the photo of the day comes easy, it's just right in front of you. Other days, you really have to do some searching and thinking about what you want to capture with the camera.
     Today it was a mixture of both from me. I shot a number of photos and it came down to three I really liked. The one I chose is actually the one I had to work the least to find.
     "Through the Glasses" was taken shortly after I woke up at 6 a.m. today. Sitting on the couch and watching CNN -- as I do every morning -- I looked at the coffee table in the living room and my wife's glasses were sitting there. The sun was peaking through the blinds just perfect, creating a very cool design on the table as it hit the glasses.
     I angled the camera to and close to the glasses and I really liked the image I captured.
     So, here is Day 7 of Photo a Day.
     Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment