Saturday, May 17, 2014

SPRING SPORTS

   
     I haven't really had much opportunity to get out and photographer too many spring sports competitions this year like baseball, softball, track, soccer, tennis, golf.
     This week I was finally able to get out and get some photos at a few area baseball games and then on Thursday I got some photos at a track and field meet in Three Lakes. I just wish the temperature was a little warmer than 40 degrees, it was a bit chilly out there with the wind.
     The spring sports season was always my favorite season to take photos in, the first was the fall season. I like being outdoors taking photos of athletes in action.
     Probably two of my favorite events at a track meet are the pole vault and the jumping events like the long jump and triple jump. I enjoy seeing the athletes reaction as they try to pole vault over that bar or come crashing into the sand pits of the jumping events.
     Regionals are beginning this week, but I'm not sure I've I'll make it to any of those, I hope I do.
     Enjoy the rest of the season! Summer is almost here!




No comments:

Post a Comment