Saturday, July 27, 2013

NUMBER 100

     Well this week I broke No. 100 in my "Photo a Day" project where I take and share one photo a day via Facebook, Twitter and my webpage. The photo must be in B&W and something different each day.
     I honestly didn't think I would make it to No. 100 with how tough some of the days have been, but other days it's been super easy finding an image.
     No. 100 was an image of wild berries growing on a bush out at my aunt's house.
     So far in this project, I've made some very cool images. I'll be posting some of my favorites recently along with this blog post. Other days, I wish I could have back, but that's the fun in doing a project like this, finding something new everyday.
     This project has also helped me bring the joy back to photography. It allows me to be creative and give others a chance to see something in a new way.
     Just 200-some photos left to go until the end of this project. Summer is coming to a close in the next couple of weeks and then we'll change seasons. It's going to be fun getting photos the next coming weeks.
     Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment